Help with Your Membership
As part of our exciting new website, we are going to be launching exclusive material for our members. This is all going to be through a brand new private section of the website. To access this new material, you will need to get a user name and password. This section will guide you through how to do that. In addition to giving you access to exclusive members only material, such as the broadsheet digest archive and videos of our recent events, by creating a username and password for our website you will be able to comment on Caabu blog posts.
Creating a username and password for our website is FREE if you are already a member. If you recently joined or renewed your membership of Caabu using our website, please ignore this email – you already have the username and password you selected when you joined. If, on the other hand, you joined over the phone or are an exisiting member of Caabu and do not yet have the username and password you will need to access our private section, please follow the instructions below.
1. To get a Caabu user name and password please go to the following page
2. Fill in your details on the form and pick a username and password to use on our site. Please check that the password you have chosen is strong (meaning a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and at least one type of punctuation), otherwise the form will not go through.
3. Don’t worry about the box marked “Membership Type” – since your already a member, it doesn’t apply to you.
4.Once the form is complete, click “Create new account”. You will go through to a page with lots of different PayPal buttons on it, asking you to pay for membership. Since you are already a member, please ignore this page. You can now close the website.
5. Once your form has been completed it will be processed by a Caabu staff member. This can take up to two working days to complete. If, after this period, you still cannot access your account, please contact email@example.com
6. Once your account is set up, you can log on to view restricted material in our members section by going to www.caabu.org/user